Re: My Lilypond Chart Template

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: My Lilypond Chart Template
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:25:29 +0100

Am 2010-11-29 um 22:15 schrieb hsweet:

This is a template I've been slowly evolving to use for charts for my band.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p30334633/lead_sheet_template.ly

As a bit of inspiration, these are my templates:
http://git.fiee.net/?p=lilystuff.git;a=tree

global_liedvorlage.ly is the one I actually use, most settings are in global.ly
liedvorlage.ly was the previous version.
These are commented only in German.
song_template.ly is nearly the same as liedvorlage.ly, but with comments in English.

In contrary/addition to yours...
- separate scores for print and MIDI, to be able to influence them independently (e.g. unfoldRepeats and dynamics)
- lyrics of all verses in two columns
- different structure

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---