Re: barre line chordshape

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: barre line chordshape
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:25:43 +0100

@James Lowe :
I've tried countless snippets, got tiered of trying even more. Then figured out I was finding snippets for 2.13.2 branch lilypond, while I use 2.13.41. I had no time to spend anothour 2 hours figuring out and trying to understand a dozen other snippets, so I mailed this mailinglist.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

@Patrick Schmidt :

Thanks, that did the trick indeed. Some things have changed in coding chordshapes since the stable 2.12 branch, that causes usage of the code I have used for this piece in 2.13.41  quite difficult in Scribus, where I use it to illustrate theory in examples. I've fixed it though, changed the lilypond path to the one frescobaldi uses, works fine now :-).

Grtz,

Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/