Re: lilypond cameo

From: James
Subject: Re: lilypond cameo
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:34:03 +0000

On 13/12/2010 16:14, Jan Warchoł wrote:
I'd say that it's very interesting. Something distinctive, but not as
soulles as regular sans, might be the best choice for chords (i don't
want to say that it should be comic sans of course:)  )

But if, for instance you were doing a Ukulele Cover of Bach or something extreme like that then I would want to see the chord names in something Gothic and Heavy :)

Or maybe that's just me?

have fun!

james