Re: More about min-systems-per-page

From: craigbakalian
Subject: Re: More about min-systems-per-page
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:54:36 -0500

> > Are you asking me for the notes, rhythms, dynamics, and articulations?
> > Do you want one invention?
> >
> > Craig Bakalian
>
> Please see http://lilypond.org/website/bug-reports.html
>
> So that a bug report can be meaningful, and developers are able to find out
> what's going on an verify a fix, we need a tiny example that is not
> copyright.
>
> --
> Phil Holmes

Hi Phil,

It is my music.  There is no need of copyright?  But, there is nothing
tiny about this example.  It is a multi-document issue.  It is eight
short piano inventions, each about 20 - 30 measures long that are in a
\book.  So, I cannot make a bug report with under ten lines of code.

So, please advise?

Craig Bakalian