Re: Mixing notation and lyric entry

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Mixing notation and lyric entry
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:56:05 -0500

    Michael> Any suggestions for how to write the \withLyrics function?
    Michael> Or is there an existing clean solution I haven't found yet?

I always used to wish for that, and then I figured out how to use
point-and-click and I don't need it any more.

Before I figured that out, I solved the problem by using ABC and abc2ly,
which does let (require that) you enter the lyrics right under the notes:

      A    B   C
    w:Play the game

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

At dawn, the magpie sings, and by day the black cockatoo wing their
way across a sunny sky.  The koala, possum, dingo and carpet snake are
silent on the land below.  A mist covers the mountains.  We and our
land are crying for you.

Eve Fesl, Matriarch of the Gubbi Gubbi tribe, eulogizing Steve Irwin