Re: Odd output

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Odd output
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 13:44:40 -0800

Hello, Jan.
 The article you pointed out earlier, by J-P Coulon, was more useful than
anything I could find.

 The handbook from the Music Publishers Association of the United States, by
contrast, has some mistakes -- such as putting the key cancellation /after/ the
new key signature; we in the US are not that strange, actually.