RE: Spacing between two sections of the same staff and custom bar number

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Spacing between two sections of the same staff and custom bar numbers
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:41:15 +0000

Olexa,

I cannot answer your first question but to your second.

2. How to order Lilypond to draw bar numbers below the staff and at specific
locations, and to box a subset of them and place them above the staff instead.
I suspect I need a function that takes in the bar number and prints out yes or
no according to the value. In C, this would look something like

---

Can you not simply use something as indicated here

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/bars#index-rehearsal-mark-style

Just choose what number you want to put in your 'box'.

James