Re: Two voices in two different colors, which color wins in unisono part

From: Jürgen Ibelgaufts
Subject: Re: Two voices in two different colors, which color wins in unisono part?
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:40:29 +0100

I must have had hallucinations, too. At one stage, I made a change, and
received a different output. then I reverted the change, and received a
different output again, but not the same that I had before the change. Seems
that using notes with zero length and/or slurs instead of ties opens an area in
lilypond that is not so well defined :-)

Did I tell you before that in my original score, I have three identical unisono
measures, and each looks different? First one has all black note heads with
black stems up and red stems down. second one has all red note heads, and the
third one has mixed colors. all with black stemps up and red stems down. In all
cases the unisono whole note (last measure of the snippet) is printed twice
(one black and one red) because there are no stems.

Cheers
Jürgen