LilyPond and HTML

From: Terrence McNulty
Subject: LilyPond and HTML
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:30:24 -0800 (PST)

I want to add LilyPond music engravings to an HTML page. After reading the LilyPond manual, I still do not know how to do this. The sections related to lilypond-book give what to this new user seem to be incomplete instructions. The instructions for using the initial LilyPond text file to create a ".ly" file and turn it into a PDF was clear and complete. Can someone help me with instructions for adding LilyPond engravings to an HTML web page? Thanks. Terry