score missing accidentals

From: Douglas Ridgway
Subject: score missing accidentals
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:34:15 -0700

Hi,

I'm new to Lilypond, and am taking a look at
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/piece-info.cgi?id=686 . I've
successfully used the convert script to update the source files to
2.12.3, and generated PDFs of the score and parts. However, I noticed
that the score is missing accidentals that appear in the source and
parts, eg Violin 1 bars 8-9. Actually, it looks like the score doesn't
contain any accidentals at all, at least in the first movement. Is
there something simple that I'm missing?

Thanks!
doug.