Re: MF fonts

From: Tim Sheasby
Subject: Re: MF fonts
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:27:43 +0200

Carl,
I agree perhaps the mi and do could be a smidgeon wider for optical equivalence
with the sol.
I am using an include file for my hymn book with a line that redefines
\aikenHeads to use my modified mi so if this becomes the default I simply have
to drop that definition from the include file.

%       -- Change to shaped noteheads
aikenHeads = { \set shapeNoteStyles = #'#(do re miNarrow fa #f la ti) }