Re: Tempo Marks

From: Adrian Oehm
Subject: Re: Tempo Marks
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 21:18:33 +1000

Hi Xavier

Thanks for that - it works fine.  When I compiled it I got a message saying
something about not understanding the "Staff_collecting_engraver", so I left
that out, and it worked fine (when I cleaned up my score block...).

What I ended up with was

        \new Staff = "SA" \with { \consists "Metronome_mark_engraver" } <<
                                \new Voice = "Sopranos" {
                                        \voiceOne
                                        << \global \sopMusic >> }

                                        \addlyrics { \words }
                                        \override Score . LyricText #'font-size
= 1  % use #-1 for smaller

                                \new Voice = "Altos" {
                                        \voiceTwo
                                        << \global \altoMusic >> }

repeated the same way for the PianoStaff, and then the layout section remove
the metronome engraver from \Score.

Thanks again

Adrian