LSR mirrors? (was:Re: LSR is not available)

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: LSR mirrors? (was:Re: LSR is not available)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 22:48:41 +0200

On 25 May 2011 17:50, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:

> Added as http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1664

Hi,

The LSR is undoubtedly a great source of tips for LilyPond Users.
I'd like to thank Sebastiano Vigna and the University of Milan for
developing such a good idea and hosting it.

Sometimes —unfortunately— the LSR come down (it happens usually at the
same moment when you need it, then you realize how _useful_ the LSR is).

This raised a question in my mind: do we have some mirrors of the LSR?

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>