Write lyrics aligned to one voice, but display elsewhere

From: Nils
Subject: Write lyrics aligned to one voice, but display elsewhere
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 20:19:57 +0200

Hello list,

When writing 4-voice chorals (2 voices each in 2 staffs) and hymns it is good
style to display the lyrics under the complete system, under the second staff,
but align them to the melody which is normaly the highest voice.
How can I do this? I want to write my lyrics for the melody, with automatic
syllabe positioning (not including durations in the lyric line) but shift the
whole lyric line down, under the lowest bass notes.

Greetings,

Nils