AW: Embed a rythmic staff into voice

From: Fabian Binz
Subject: AW: Embed a rythmic staff into voice
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 13:18:15 +0200

Thanks for the answer,

improvisationOn / -Off seems to fit quite well – I didn’t see it when browsing the notation reference.

However, if it is somehow possible, I’d prefer a rhythmic staff. Could I maybe change some engravers for a single bar, which produce the desired effect (i.e. somehow create the “Pitch_squash_engraver” and the “Staff_symbol_engraver”, which are also used in the RhythmicStaff context)?

Greetings,

Fabian