Re: Openoffice import?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Openoffice import?
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 11:59:35 +0200

Nick Payne <address@hidden> writes:

> In Libreoffice, I can use lilypond -dbackend=eps to get eps output and
> then use Insert / Picture / From file to bring the eps into the
> document. That can be scaled no problem.

I doubt that since it would require an interpretation of PostScript.
EPS was not offered in the list of file formats when inserting pictures
IIRC.  Anyway, I'll not be able to followup until Monday since I'll be
offline until then.  I sent the stuff in the current state (graphics as
separate SVG from Lilypond) to the publisher.

export GS_OPTIONS=-dDELAYSAFER

worked for getting at least PNG renditions into the RTF file, and I used

\usepackage[tightpage]{preview}
\ifPreview
\providecommand\preLilyPondExample{}
\providecommand\postLilyPondExample{}
\PreviewOpen\preLilyPondExample
\PreviewClose\postLilyPondExample
\fi

with a Makefile rule of

knopfakkordeon-images.pdf: knopfakkordeon.tex
        pdflatex -jobname knopfakkordeon-images
'\PassOptionsToPackage{active}{preview}\input{knopfakkordeon}'

to get a PDF only including Lilypond graphics, to be used with pdf2svg.

--
David Kastrup