Re: upbeat with grace note

From: Friedrich Fischer
Subject: Re: upbeat with grace note
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:02:34 +0200

Am 14.06.2011, 23:38 Uhr, schrieb Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:

It looks to me like your download is corrupted. Have you tried downloading
again?

I was going to suggest that you check the md5 checksum of the download, but I can't see where we provide the md5 checksums of our binaries. I think we
should fix this.

Thanks,

Carl

I tested each time all versions from lilypond-2.13.42-1.linux-x86.sh upwards;
all were negative.
It is very improbable that all of them were corrupted.
Versions from lilypond-2.13.41-1.linux-x86.sh downwards were all positive.
Once again, what has changed in version lilypond-2.13.42-1.linux-x86.sh?
Regards,
Friedrich