Re: Cued notes with partCombine

From: Garrett Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: Cued notes with partCombine
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:41:11 -0400

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 18:45, Keith OHara <address@hidden> wrote:
If you are printing two parts on one staff, then you probably don't want
partCombine, but rather two voices
 << \clarinetOne // \clarinetTwo >>
but then you have to insert \voiceOne and \voiceTwo as apporpriate into the two
clarinet music definitions, to reset the voicing after the \cueDuring

That syntax didn't work for me for some reason, but I'm pretty sure I do want the partCombine effect here. It's a split first clarinet part, and there's lots of a2 sections.

So, if I can only work with two voices, my best bet is probably to figure out how to write shrunken notes into the \clarinetOne voice, huh?