Lilypond crashes when compiling snippet

From: Tim Reeves
Subject: Lilypond crashes when compiling snippet
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 11:56:17 -0700

Greetings,

I tried to compile the "Creating music with Scheme (music box)" snippet (
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=346 ) and when I do, Lilypond crashes
with the following output:

> %lilypond %args "C:\Documents and Settings\timr\Desktop\Bach Prelude in
C major.ly"

Processing `C:/Documents and Settings/timr/Desktop/Bach Prelude in C
major.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music... [8][16][24][32]
Processing time: 4 seconds

So it seems to get through compiling except it fails to generate the ps or
pdf.

Any idea why?

I should add: I didn't know what version to tell Lilypond the snippet was,
so I assumed the previous stable version, 2.12.3. Is that correct?

(LP 2.15.1 on Windows XP SP3)

Tim Reeves