Re: New LilyPond tutorial

From: Ben Luo
Subject: Re: New LilyPond tutorial
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:41:31 +0800

On 24/08/2011 08:00, Urs Liska wrote:
Hello list,

I have just put a new tutorial online. You can read it at
http://www.ursliska.de/73.0.html

It is meant for intermediate beginners who want to go for some more complex tasks and are as confused with LilyPond as I was not long ago.

I'd give it a version number of 0.8.
So any constructive feedback is welcome.
Comments that arent' interesting for the public (linguistic details for example) please privately, LilyPond related comments on the list.

I hope it helps someone

Best
Urs