Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?

From: jakob lund
Subject: Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 00:49:21 +0100

Hello list

I am setting up a lead sheat with chord names. At one point there is a
descending bassline over a minor chord, and I'd like to display
something like:

Gm    /f#    /f    /e

i.e. don't repeat the "Gm" with each new bass note.
To do this, I have

#(define (empty-namer pitch lower?) (make-simple-markup ""))
rootless = {
  \once \set chordRootNamer = #empty-namer
}

and then

g:m \rootless g:/fis \rootless g:/f \rootless g:/e

(I know these are actually major chords, but it produces the display I want).
Now the problem is that when I use \germanChords, then after I used
the above trick, \germanChords is no longer in effect.

Minimal working example (for 2.14.2) would be
----------------
#(define (empty-namer pitch lower?) (make-simple-markup ""))
rootless = {
  \once \set chordRootNamer = #empty-namer
}
\score {
\new ChordNames {
\germanChords
\chordmode{
b:m
\once \set chordRootNamer = #empty-namer
b:/a
b:m
the first b:m will be "Hm", the second will be "Bm".

I'd like to know if this is a bug, if yes, is it documented,
otherwise, how to report it :-)

Cheers
Jakob.