Re: lilypond to musicxml

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: lilypond to musicxml
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:53:29 +0100

2011/11/20 rosea grammostola <address@hidden>:
> Big pita that there is no such functionality yet. Open source is (almost)
> always walking behind and hard to get a decent workflow with music related
> stuff...

If you compare LilyPond to most engraving software, I'd rather say the
opposite.  And pirating software does not make it free, which leaves
you with truly free software as the only option sometimes.  And
because it is free, it has the same improving potential as any other
software.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com