Re: (De)Crescendo hairpin touching vertical bar of the last measure in t

From: Przemysław Pawełczyk
Subject: Re: (De)Crescendo hairpin touching vertical bar of the last measure in the line
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:13:38 +0100

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 00:14, Reinhold Kainhofer
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 2011-11-26 00:01, Xavier Scheuer wrote:
>> On 25 November 2011 17:50, Przemysław Pawełczyk<address@hidden>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm lilypond newbie (it's my first mail to ML) and looking for a
>>> solution to a bad looking (de)crescendo hairpin ending at the end of
>>> the last measure, i.e. grossly touching vertical bar (in case of many
>>> staves per system). It doesn't happen for non-last-in-line measures.
>>
>> Looks like a bug to me (hence the Cc to bug-lilypond, so it will be
>> added to the issue tracker).

By "it will be" I thought it is somewhat automated process, but I
don't see it in:

http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list

Am I obliged to add the issue myself? I don't know LilyPond
bug-related workflow (and I wasn't sure it's bug in the first place,
hence I didn't send my mail to bugs ML).

> This bug report is about missing padding between a broken hairpin and the
> succeeding barline. This only affects the broken hairpin, while the padding
> at the real end of the hairpin is correct.

Exactly.

Regards.

--
Przemysław 'Przemoc' Pawełczyk