Podcast from the "Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2012"

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Podcast from the "Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2012"
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:35:38 +0200

I just found, to my amusement, some interviews
<URL:http://datenkanal.org/archives/20-DK5-Chemnitzer-Linux-Tage-2012.html>
(in German) about the Chemnitzer Linuxtage, and around 00:45:00 or so my
LilyPond talk is mentioned in an interview with Klaus Höppner, the
treasurer of the German TeX user group DANTE.  There is quite a bit of
hearsay about it, including rumors about me having played ukulele or
blues harp (!?!) in that talk while singing along.  At about 1:13:00
there is a single sentence from a kernel developer about the LilyPond
talk as an example of an end-user application talk.

Unfortunately the recordings of most talks are still not online, so
there is no reliable way yet to falsify the larger than life rumors.

--
David Kastrup