Re: Bug concerning acciaccatura and \time?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Bug concerning acciaccatura and \time?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:39:12 +0200

This is a known issue and explained in the Notation Reference (see "Known issues and warnings" under "grace notes" on http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/special-rhythmic-concerns.html) Basically you have to add invisible acciaccaturas of the same length in all staves (and also in possible Dynamics contexts). This is not necessary with all acciaccaturas but only if you experience problems around special barlines (like \time changes or repeats).

HTH
Urs