Re: LilyPond and Mac OS Mountain Lion

From: Chahine Loïc
Subject: Re: LilyPond and Mac OS Mountain Lion
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 16:06:10 +0200

I have update my Snow Leoppard to Mountain Lion, and I have been able to
compile a LilyPond file with the last 2.15.xx version with TeXShop (with the
LilyPond plug-in) and with Frescobaldi.
I have just installed the ‘normal’ file as I usually do: download it, then
unzip it, then put it into the ‘Applications’ folder. No problem encounterd!
Thanks a lot!
Loïc.