Re: yay! for lilypond 2.15

From: Stefaan Himpe
Subject: Re: yay! for lilypond 2.15
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 17:44:30 +0200

Hello,

The code in the "Exposition" of

<URL:http://news.lilynet.net/?The-LilyPond-Report-27&lang=en#a_kind_of_magic>

does not help?

Yes, it certainly helps. It's a big step towards shortening the score.
(Of course I didn't see it until I had finished my experiments ;) But I will try to use it in subsequent experiments).

Although it's not what I originally had in mind it is very well possible it's really all I need, I'll play a bit with it. Thanks a million!

(In case you wonder: my original thought was I wanted to define a
lookup table of music fragments, and being able to select fragments using some lookup key, e.g. a tuple of three numbers corresponding to dimensions in the lookup table, and then write several nested for-loops instantiating fragments from the table.)