On Pondish

From: Hilary Snaden
Subject: On Pondish
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:55:29 +0100

Reading Kirill Sidorov's comments on Lilypond uplist has reminded me of something which has crept into my composing, arranging and editing over the last couple of years. I often now find myself annotating paper drafts with corrections in Lilypondish (Pondish?) especially where the score is crowded. IMO learning the basics is no more difficult than learning figured bass, and it's far preferable to a less human-readable format.

--
Hilary