Can I modify sizes in pango-font-tree?

From: David Rogers
Subject: Can I modify sizes in pango-font-tree?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:12:34 -0700

Hi all

I'm using the following recommended code, which works properly with any
font I've tried:

____________________________________

\version "2.14.2"

\paper  {
        myStaffSize = #20
        #(define fonts
          (make-pango-font-tree "fontname-1"
                "fontname-2"
                "fontname-3"
               (/ myStaffSize 20)))
 }

____________________________________

... but some of the fonts I'd like to use are out of proportion with
each other, so that (for example) I have to call one of them \tiny to
make it look like the normal size of the other two. Is there a way to
scale fonts in the tree so that in the score they will all match when
set at normal size?

I've searched the documentation on fonts, and found only the code above,
which works fine; except perhaps that it doesn't have this feature. I
also glanced at /usr/share/lilypond/2.14.2/scm/font.scm , but didn't
know how to read it or whether it contained anything useful for me.

--
Thanks
David R