Re: lilyglyphs LaTeX package

From: flup2
Subject: Re: lilyglyphs LaTeX package
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:55:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'll have a look at it in the next few days. As you perhaps saw previously
on this list, I worked last year on a LaTeX package including lilypond
glyphs. If you want to have a look and if you find something usefull in it,
feel free to use, adapt and so on (I don't know when I'll have time to work
on it further).

My main concerns are :

- my package has only fixed size glyphs. With text smaller than 11 or bigger
than 12pt, glyphs do not fit well in the flow of the text.

- I use mostly pdfLaTeX, and didn't test it extensively with XeLaTeX

- a usefull thing, based to the "harmony.sty" package (developed by 2 german
students) is the ability to use lilypond font for time signature, as well as
supporting compound (3+2+3/2) ou abbreviate (C) time signatures.

https://github.com/philmassart/Feta-to-LaTeX
https://github.com/philmassart/Feta-to-LaTeX

I would be happy if it could be of any help for anyone.

Philippe