\include in a .ly file included in a LilyPond-Book document (.lytex)

From: Jakub Pavlík
Subject: \include in a .ly file included in a LilyPond-Book document (.lytex)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 00:27:35 +0200

Hi,

it seems behavior of lilypond-book concerning .ly files including other .ly files changed between 2.14.2 and 2.15.42:

Let's say I have a book:

book.lytex

This books includes a LilyPons score

dir/subdir/score.ly

In the same directory where I have the book there is my file containing variables and scheme functions, usefullibrary.ly .

In 2.14.2 lilypond-book searched for the files included by score.ly relative to book.lytex (so I used to write     \include "usefullibrary.ly"      in dir/subdir/score.ly),
now it searches for them relative to score.ly (so I have to write     \include "../../usefullibrary.ly").

It's no killing issue for me, I just wanted to ask if this change was a feature or a bug.

Greetings,
Jakub