address@hidden: A Letter from a Turkish Composer and LilyPond user...]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: address@hidden: A Letter from a Turkish Composer and LilyPond user...]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:59:41 +0100

I always love hearing about people using lilypond, especially when
there's some sheet music or videos to watch.  Here's a nice story
of LilyPond use.

He's also made some nice instructional videos about
lilypond+Frescobaldi.  It would be neat if somebody translated
those into English, or French, or any other languages.  I'm not
eager to be hosting videos ourselves, but we could embed youtube
videos into a web page in Introduction->videos.

- Graham

----- Forwarded message from Server Acim <address@hidden> -----