Re: lilypondfile

From: pabuhr
Subject: Re: lilypondfile
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:12:41 -0700

Is there a way to generate an eps file directly as for a ps file? I need the
bounding box to include the exact output into latex (I'm not using pdflatex).
I tried manually converting the ps to eps: ps2pdf generates a file that is
unusable (go figure), and "convert" generates a low quality image (maybe one of
the many parameters can fix this). Using command-line option "backend=eps" does
generate a eps file but it's not the same as the original because it is for
lilypond-book (and it generates a lot of extra files).