Re: problem with addTenuto

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: problem with addTenuto
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 11:17:24 +0200

Dear community,
I know, off course, that the problem with articulations on tied notes is not so important, I'm just curious and maybee I can understand a bit more of the structure of Lilypond.
Could it be possible to generally and automatically avoid articulations of the 2nd of two tied notes?
I tried it, unsuccessfully, with
tildeSymbol = { #(make-music 'TieEvent)   \once \override Script #'stencil = ##f   }