Re: glissando in LP 2.16

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: glissando in LP 2.16
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 22:44:28 +0200

2012/9/2 Tiresia GIUNO <address@hidden>:
> I appreciate so much that it is possible to connect with glissando non
> consecutive pitches!
>
> In the Changes Documentation, the last line, I can't understand the
> sentence:
>
> "Glissandi can now span multiple lines."
>
> It refers to that? If not, can anyone point me to the documentation of
> the change?
>
> Thanks,
> TG

I found no documentation of multiple-line-glissando in LM or NR, too.

But you might want to have a look at the Regression Tests:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/input/regression/collated-files
There you can find
‘glissando-broken-multiple.ly’
‘glissando-skip.ly’
and a plethora of other fascinating stuff.

Regards,
  Harm