Re: lilypond manual intro (absolute v relative)

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: Re: lilypond manual intro (absolute v relative)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:55:10 +0100

>Well, I don't think the rest of us are abnormal.  A few
>minutes practice for most normal people is all it takes ;)
>
>Trevor

Ah but you are dealing with a brain that always gets the fence/fence post count
wrong. It does not come easily even after repeated
training - so maybe I'm the one that is not normal. However since both relative
and absolute are there to use why worry. I don't see
a need for a \absolute: the absence of a \relative does the trick - would
anyone want to mix the two I wonder?