Re: rhythm fragments in different pitches

From: Dr. med. Kai Lautenschläger
Subject: Re: rhythm fragments in different pitches
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:16:39 +0200

Thanks eluze,

That was the one I was searching for. I just didn't come up with the keyword
"pattern". Now I suppose I should safe the snippet in a .ly-file and \include
it into my code, right? If I do so and don't change anything else (meaning I
don't actually _use_ the snippet yet) I get a whole set of errors when
compiling. I attach them separately. Did I do something wrong or is it a
problem with the snippet. I used the snippet for 2.16, using 2.17.2 for
compiling.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regard

Kai