Re: Good news, and thanks to all of you!

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Good news, and thanks to all of you!
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:04:46 -0500

Congratulations, Luca!

         I'm very happy to announce you that I've now finished my Ph.D.
         research project: the critical edition of Tommaso Traetta's
         /Enea nel Lazio/ (1760), a beautiful (and mastodontical) opera
         seria with libretto of Vittorio Amedeo Cigna-Santi. The score
         is realized with LilyPond and Frescobaldi, the libretto and
         the commentaries with LibreOffice. I'll discuss my thesis on
         September 29... :-)

Luca

Sponsor:
Offerte all inclusive in Romagna. Speciale Luglio una settimana da Euro 460,00 Agosto da Euro 480,00
* Terzo letto Gratis e Quarto scontato al 50%
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12527&d=24-9