Re: slashed charackters, script not working

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: slashed charackters, script not working
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:08:05 +0200

Am 26.09.2012 10:51, schrieb Stefan Thomas:
Dear David,
I tried it, as You've suggested, with \slashed-char ##\D, but it doesn't work.
IIUC he didn't suggest ##\D but to use (string? ...) instead of (char? ...)
at the beginning of the definition.
I think I will try to use postscript-code in my library for function symbols.
Are there other people interested in a library with functional symbols?
This occurs from time to time on the list, so this is quite something people do use.

What do you think about drawing those glyphs in metafont and including them
in the lilypond fonts?
This is quite an amount of work, but IIUC postscript code would not work with
svg output.

Regards,

Marc