what should I use for a string section score

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: what should I use for a string section score
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:29:44 -0800

Hello. I tried looking at the templets as I'm still new at lily pond. I need to
orchestrate the prelude in C minor by Chopin, the slow one, but I can't find a
thing with a full string section only the quartet and this is for a class.

What's the easiest way for me to go about this with out pulling my ear out too
much? I'm going to try and attempt this by ear as much as I can and hope I
don't miss notes and also hope the bass players have  a c attachment.

I got through the tutorial and will have to type all of this out by hand until
frescobaldi becomes more  accessible with my screen reader in windows.

I'm using v 2.16 of lily pond on  mac osx with mountain lion.

Take care and be blessed.