making progress I think. Thanks all.

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: making progress I think. Thanks all.
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 12:20:09 -0800

Well I'm getting fewer errors lol! Here is the score attached

I got some errors but the pdf still produced. here is the log
 Processing `/Users/SA/Desktop/second violin part.ly'
Parsing...
/Users/SA/Desktop/second violin part.ly:7:11: error: syntax error, unexpected
'}'
c c fis d |
           }
/Users/SA/Desktop/second violin part.ly:4:0: error: errors found, ignoring
music expression

<< { \voiceOne ees ees  ees8. d16 c4 |
/Users/SA/Desktop/second violin part.ly:0: warning: no \version statement
found, please add

\version "2.16.2"

for future compatibility
fatal error: failed files: "/Users/SA/Desktop/second violin part.ly"
I see that I got a faidel error so what Id  I do wrong/ I counted to make sure
there were no rhythm errors and tried to follow the manual to the best of my
ability.
I think though I'm slowly getting the hang of this thanks to all of your help
and the manual.

Tc all and be blessed.