[no subject]

From: Helge Kruse
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 07:08:17 +0100

Hello,
I start typesetting some songs. I know how to add the lyrics. But the
one song has a short chorus in front of the verses. This looks similar
like this

                                when I come home
I like the cho - rous {  when I sleep at night
                                but can't live a - lone.

Okay, the text is nonsense. The melody is unimportant. But the first
words ("chorus") should appear only once. Than follow 4 verses. This
is hard to describe with ASCII-style art. I would like to write a
large opening brace from the fist line to the last line, if this is
possible with little effort.

Can you point me to the documentation, I think this should be
documentation in the NR. But I failed to find it.

Regards
Helge