Re: change barline type with time signature change

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: change barline type with time signature change
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:38:30 -0400

Hi Werner,

> why not simply omitting the three middle bar lines, putting rests into the
> empty space?
> This should give even more contrast.
> Not that I like this solution, but it would be creative :-)

Creative? Yes.
Shows off the awesomeness of Lilypond? Definitely.
Ultimately the best choice? Like you, I doubt it.

I'll get back to the list with my findings.
(But don't hold your breath: in the next three months, I've got a chamber opera
and two musicals to engrave, and two song cycles to compose and engrave!)

All the best,
Kieren.