Re: Brackets between notes

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Brackets between notes
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:17:26 +0100

…
> HTH,
>   Harm

Hi Harm,

this is incredible! Thanks a lot! This looks really good.
With a tiny adjustment, this is exactly what I was looking for.
(I will probably make the semiTone-bracket a bit flatter.)

Is it difficult to make it not depending on the vertical note position
(more behaving like piano-pedal brackets), so staying in one line and
not rising with the scale?

And yes, I've subscribed to the German forum. I've read the threads
there before, but now I feel confident to answer some of the questions.

Thanks,
Joram