Re: Removing Empty Stave [SOLVED]

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Removing Empty Stave [SOLVED]
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:13:45 +0000

Meanwhile found the problem.. pianoStaff vs choirStaff

Sorry for the noise :)

On 17/03/13 14:16, Alberto Simões wrote:
Hello

I have managed to remove empty staffs with:

      \context {
       \Staff \RemoveEmptyStaves
       \override VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-first = ##t
     }

but now I have a staff that doesn't disappear.
I imagine that's because the last measure is shared between a line where
the measure is empty (and I expected it to be removed), and the next
line, where the measure has a note.

Probably the solution is to force that measure to be divided in two
measures...

but why not ask: is there any detail I might be forgetting?

Thank you
Alberto