Re: text spread again

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: text spread again
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 23:19:21 -0000

Hi Milan

Please keep discussions on the list so that others can chip in with their ideas.

As the Section in the Notation Reference says, there is no facility in LilyPond
to do this automatically, but it can be done manually with a bit of fiddling.

Your example is rather different to the one in the NR, in that the words need
to be well spaced out.  Here's my solution:

<<
  \new Staff {
    \new Voice {
      \relative c'' {