Re: Use proportional spacing for a section in a score

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: Use proportional spacing for a section in a score
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:35:33 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup <dak <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Try \set Score.proportionalNotationDuration instead.

OK, that seems to have got it.

This detail seems not to be mentioned in the NR as obviously as it
might be. It does mention that proportionalNotationDuration "lives in
the Score context," but still it escaped me that I should include
"Score." in the \set command.

It would help to have one example of switching between classical and
proportional spacing. All the examples in that NR section assume that
the entire score will be proportional, which is not certain for every
score.

hjh