Re: extending event-listener.ly

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: extending event-listener.ly
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:49:49 -0700

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 08:09:45PM +0100, Phil Hézaine wrote:
> And what about the conversion of drum notes to midi pitches?
> I'm not able to find a way to write a specific function for that issue.
> Graham? Have you some time?

To clarify, I wasn't suggesting that drums should be converted to
midi pitches.  Rather, it should be possible to write a function
which extracts the MIDI pitch number (if it's a normal note), or
the drum name (if it's a drum note).  Using a function like that
would allow you to eliminate some duplicate lines, making the file
easier to maintain in the future.

- Graham