Re: Vocal music sheet - hyphens wrongly engraved

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Vocal music sheet - hyphens wrongly engraved
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:51:25 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Jun Wang" <address@hidden>; "LilyPond Users" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:45 AM

Phil.

2013/4/11 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
Jun,

[...]
I hope my notes have been useful and you'll persevere with my converter and lilypond. There's some learning to do, but the results are worth it, IMHO.

Is the attached pdf the default output after running the song through
the converter?  If so, i'm impressed!
Janek

Yes. There are a few lilypond commands embedded in the song file (a couple of voicings and a \partial) but no edits are made to the lilypond files themselves - I do _all_ my layout in noteworthy.

--
Phil Holmes