programming error - grob's vertical axis

From: MING TSANG
Subject: programming error - grob's vertical axis
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:36:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, lily users:

I compile a .ly file and got the following programming error.  I don't know how to resolve it. There is no reference line number that I can look at the code. There are 7 error messages - is that mean there are 7 places where the code is wrong?  The pdf seems ok.

Starting lilypond.exe 2.17.16 [holy-moment.ly]...
Processing `C:/Users/Tsang/Dropbox/Lyndon/LiLy/holy-moment/holy-moment.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Interpreting music...
Interpreting music...[8][16][24][32][40][48]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Interpreting music...
MIDI output to `holy-moment.mid'...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 3 or 4 pages...
Drawing systems...
programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the vertical alignment
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the vertical alignment
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the vertical alignment
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the vertical alignment
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the vertical alignment
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the vertical alignment
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the vertical alignment
continuing, cross fingers
Layout output to `holy-moment.ps'...
Converting to `./holy-moment.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Completed successfully in 18.2".